AmbuMan Advanced Wireless – Next Generation
The Ambu Man Advanced Wireless is an advanced instruction and training manikin designed to train Advanced Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) both inside and outside of the medical. The manikin can be defibrillated and used with an automated CPR device (such as LUCAS or AutoPulse). Because this manikin can be used for AED training, the realistic defibrillation can last up to 400 joules! The manikin has an airway head which can be ventilated by means of a respiratory balloon.
Train in a realistic environment
The AmbuMan W (Wireless, Wireless) models are equipped with a mechanical control tool as well as the Ambu Manikin Management Module. This module makes it possible to connect the manikin wirelessly to any type of smartphone, tablet or PC. The installation of additional software or other operating systems is not necessary. Because no wires or cables are needed, it is possible to provide training in a realistic environment, greatly influencing the degree of freedom during training.
Additional features through wireless connection
The new module of Ambu makes it possible to play audio files during training, such as breathing. In addition, various incidents can be added to the resuscitation course, for example, “112 bubbles” or “head tilting”. The Ambu Manikin Management system is independent (Windows, Apple, Android, IOS, Ubuntu, and Linux) and works in any web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, IE, Safari, and Firefox). The module provides wireless use and monitoring during the course and allows the data and information of the courses to be stored and collected.
The doll also has an IO leg. This makes it possible to practice with a bone drill.
– Ambu’s unique, hygienic system
– Ventilation by means of respiratory balloon
– Lung closure not possible (trachia ends for lung branching)
– Exercise on different types of body build through variable chest stiffness
– Pulse / heart rate can be displayed manually
– Pulse / heart rate is displayed automatically with correct heart massage
– Records ventilation volume, chest compressions in mm, stomach upset and incorrect hand position, all of which can be read on the mechanical control instrument
– Trained with bone drill by IO leg
– Pacing is possible (simulation pacemaker)
– Wireless connection to your computer, tablet or phone
– Realistic defibrillation exercises up to 400 joules
– 5 face masks
– 100 air bags
– Carry bag
– 2 normal arms (234000704)
– Legs (234000786)
– Internal adapter
Specifications of the AmbuMan Advanced W Next Generation
Length of torso: 80cm
Full body length: 170cm
Weight torso with bag: 13kg
Weight full body with bag: 17kg
Base Unit: Polyethylene
Instrument part: ABS Plastic
Head: PVC, hard
Chest and face: PVC, soft