Ambu SPUR II is the only single use resuscitator that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risk of cross contamination. It is part of a complete family of resuscitators, including infant, pediatric, and adult sizes.
All Ambu SPURII resuscitators come in individual, resealable carrying bags, complete with one or more masks and any special accessories â€“ color-coded for fast size identification.
- checkSafeGripâ„¢Â surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- checkErgonomic, lightweight design makes extended ventilations less fatiguing
- checkFast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- checkEasy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- checkUnique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- checkSwivel between valve and mask permits 360Â° positioning in relation to the patient
- checkIntegrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- checkThin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and â€œfeelâ€
- checkExtremely low valve resistance for unimpeded airflow
- checkSoft splashguard for user safety